Everyday new innovations are coming in and one of them is exercise wheel for cats. This exercise wheel for cats is the best solution for health, fitness and stimulation related issues faced by your indoor adult cats. It offers cats to go for a run or even sprint according to its physical requirements. With this equipment, treadmill for cats, you can offer for better games and exercising activities to your indoor adult cats.
In nature cats would use their energy to hunt. That hunting requires short bursts of energy then they’d spend the rest of the time sleeping and grooming so they’ll be ready for the next hunt (grooming is important so prey won’t smell them coming). Without the need to hunt prey they need other outlets for that pent up energy. It’s good for cats to get some sort of workout and changing it up to keep them interested is important. There are many ways to keep adult cats lively, giving them access to energetic companions, making a play session part of their day, and/or offering them tempting exercise equipment for use when you’re not at home…that’s why this cat wheel was invented.
There have been more and more test showing that cats kept inside can become bored and develop cat depression and other psychological problems. These issues can present themselves in many ways such as destroying furniture or not using litter boxes. In field testing our cat wheel has proven to not only enhance the physical well-being of our cat but altered her disposition to be more relaxed and calm.
Open design so cats can enter from either side and cat don’t feel trapped in any box or equipment. This design also allows for it to be assembled extremely quickly for home use. And it can be placed anywhere in your small or large home.
Let us read some of the benefits of using cat wheel:
Advantages of using Exercise Wheel for Cats:
- Increased metabolism, strength and muscles movement
- Keeps your cats active
- Improved Joint flexibility and cat’s motility
- Better blood circulation and high bone strength
- Low chances of heart and respiratory disease
- Helps in weight and arthritis management
- Better immune system of cats
- Regulates digestion of cats
- Improves the bond between you and your pet, obviouly your cat will love you for this nice toy and tredmill.
- Boosts mental stimulation
- Maintains emotional well-being
- Reduces stress
- Helps in maintaining regular sleep patterns
- Reduces behavioural issues